domingo, 2 de septiembre de 2018

My little universe

My little universe

3 divisions, 3 factions, 3 stages... just my little universe. Colombia could be called the first one. Although this place is cursed by a stereotype that is called drugs, narcotrafic and Pablo Escobar it is not our all. We have delicious food, good universities, great musicians, famous actors, legendary writers, amazing athletes and well… not the best politicians, but that’s kind of ok. I hate when outsiders tag us as something we are not. True, we have our past, not the best one, but we are not in it anymore, at least not that massive. I could be wrong, but that’s my Colombia, the one full of good people, full of values, full of nature, with our biodiversity and joyfulness. Our little 1,141,748 km² piece of land where approximately 49 million people are situated is the best place I’ve ever been, and if you ever try to insult and denigrate Colombia, I invite you to see it for yourself as it is, not as people think it is. The following is a personal point of view: I think there is something weird about our women genes, they are the most beautiful ones of planet earth… thanks God, I love you!

We’ve talked about my dear Colombia, our first division, it’s time to talk about the second one, Barranquilla. It’s part of what I call my little universe, it’s part of my existence, part of me. Barranquilla is a really hot place, it seems to be summer everytime! That’s kind of frustrating, I want snow, I really want some snow! But I just fell a brief wind… sad. We have many people from many different cultures, appearances and personalities, that’s why you get to know the definition of the following word: Unique. We find diversity of food, parks, malls, buildings, streets, you find many kind of things. You could watch the Selección Colombia in the Estadio Metropolitano Roberto Meléndez, or the worst/best soccer club, Club Deportivo Popular Junior, also called: El Tiburón, Los Rojiblancos, Los Curramberos or Tu Papá. In Barranquilla, also called Puerta De Oro De Colombia you can go to the movies, to play any sport, there are parks with different sport fields. Even though Barranquilla is a small place, it is full of unity between people, and has the best school, Lyndon B. In comparison with other Colombian departments, although we are small, we are the best.
Now, the end, the final one, the final place, the final division. My neighborhood is placed in Barranquilla, Colombia. On a very central location where everyone and everything is near my home resides. I have many malls nearby, also some restaurants, my friends homes, different parks, churches, supermarkets, hospitals, sport fields, many schools, you find every kind of stuff nearby, I love that. I consider my neighborhood as the best one. My neighbors are very united, so there are no problems, fights or discussions; I have good relationships, clean streets, beautiful views of the city, every kind of people, I have everything I could ask for. My favorite place is the soccer field that’s near my home, I always play there with my close friends, having a good time, and doing a sport, that means i’m not losing my time doing any stupid and unuseful activity. I’ve grown here, I’ve laugh, cry, live, and died in here. I spend time with my family in there, as everything is nearby we don’t have to travel large distances to do something fun, and my family members are nearby too. Now you’ve heard the 3 divisions of what I love to call: My little universe.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario